Friday, August 15, 2008

"Free Blades" Guild Disbanded / "Death Blades" Born

Hiya Blade here,

I have chosen to disband my Guild "Free Blades" as it was full up, well interestingly it had 51 Guild Members before Rev Blade dissolved the Guild himself.

I was unable to have all my chars plus a number belonging to players who are not currently playing, and still have room to add fresh blood and hence protect more players.

Instead i shall have a change, and try my hand at PK, if only to show that i'm not all soft :)

Only my Evil Chars are involved in/ or will be involved in the PKing so far, these include Saucy Blade 56, Drago DirgeBlade 56, Sister TrixyBlade 56, Shady AxeBlade 48, Wall DwarkBlade 43, Shorty PaleBlade 42, Long DeathBlade 41, Slicer BlackBlade 40, Stalker DeathBlade 39, Stranger OgreBlade 30, Weaver SongBlade 21; and any others of evil nature. It is my intention to Raise dead after killing when possible, but everybody so far has beat me to it by respawning themselves whilst i have chased down party members etc.

Stalker DeathBlade PKed Skull Crusher whilst a member of "Free Blades ", so i then felt that the Guild had truly outgrown it's original anti-pk purpose. I think i just wanted to try something new aswell.

I can now update my original post to say that "Death Blades " has been Born. This is a new Evil Only PK Guild with my eleven Chars listed above forming the Backbone. Plenty of room left for me to add other players Chars if I feel that they are likely to stick around a while, and I can see the potential and usefulness of their respective builds........

So I will be scouting about looking to recruit some more talent, before the guild takes off like a slow burning fuse ..........


All the Best ............Blade ( Death Blades)

No comments: