Friday, March 13, 2009

BadLands RPG is back on-line

BadLands RPG is up and running. We are using a "band-aid" server for now. You should not notice any differance in performance, this was the server for years before I bought a newer server.

It will take a few weeks for me to get the main server back up. When it's ready, I will transfer all your new info over.

The new BadLands module is the last edit we (Deimonos and I) were working on. It has new subraces, areas, monsters, bosses, territories and more.

It is not finished, it is the only game module I have. I am not sure where we left off or whats unfinished. Please be patiant.

Qwildurn Bluemoon - server host

6 comments:

extomorf said...

score, i been growling at random strangers who wander pass my house out of boredom, but not i can leave them alone. i'll miss the early mornings tho.

Simon Hawk said...

Question: Q, What happends to the players data once you get the new server fixed and running again?

Will you transfer everything over from the temporary server back to the new one?

Qwildurn said...

Simon Hawk said...

Question: Q, What happends to the players data once you get the new server fixed and running again?

Will you transfer everything over from the temporary server back to the new one?


Answer: Yes! I will transfer it all over to the newer, faster server once it's ready.

TODAY IS FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH, WHOOPY!!!!

Deurack said...

Are you sure that Friday the 13th is the best day to start a new server? I'm just saying...

Qwildurn said...

It must be "race day". Our race car is number 13. Black 13.

Uhm, why is Friday the 13th any different than Thursday the 12th or ....
Sense I seem to be a bit different than the rest of the world, today is my lucky day.

Deurack said...

I actually just heard this on the radio today. Friday the 13th became an “unlucky” day when the Pope Clement V and agents of the King of France betrayed the Knights Templar and seized many of them and put them in prison. It’s actually pretty interesting reading if you’re at all interested. Here’s 2 links:

http://foulfiend.com/templar.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Knights_Templar