Sunday, April 20, 2008

Free Blades ( New Guild)

Hiya Blade here, we lost Free Traders today as it exceeded 50 members . So I was offered a second chance, this time to create my own guild from scratch. Thus " Free Blades " was born today in rememberence of Blades of Honour and Free Traders, both guilds which have recently ceased to exist. Also 18 of the chars are my own " Something Blade " creations :)
However, i hope to invite some of my friends from the Dalakora PW Server into the Guild, along with other new found friends who i wish to invite. Obviously we shall need to be watchful not to lose this new Guild to over capacity, and i may well retire some of my Champions in due course.

The Guild is TN open to all Alignments and its Leader " Rev Blade " is Lawful Good. I have explained to Razius what happened to Free Traders, and that i have written into the Guild Description that we are a guild to Protect each other vs Pkers ......hence he does not " Fit the Mold " of a Guild member due to his past record of Pking lower level chars.

All the Best ...........Blade

3 comments:

Deurack said...

Glad to hear about the new guild, my lawful good builds were feeling a bit left out :P

Excluding Raz sounds excellent. The less interaction Raz is allowed the less incentive he will have to play here, which is always a good thing. I actually havent seen any sign of Raz in quite a while, so maybe he got the hint and started picking on toddlers and torturing puppies in real life. We can always hope, right? :P

Simon Hawk said...

I didn't know a Guild would cease to exist if it had to many members. If it was in the guild manual then I missed it. (It's not like I'll get that many members but you never know)

On another note, sorry I haven't been around lately, things are getting INSANE at work, the weather is actually getting nice so I've been catching up on shit around the house, and I started taking a class on monday nights :(

As always thanks for the good posts.

Terry17 said...

I think we should give Raz his own guild, so he can put all his builds in it. That way when we kill him, we don't get any PK points...

Just an Idea.